Sunday, February 7, 2010

Finally "blogging"

So, It's been like 10 months since I made a blog page, but I never did anything with it. With the help of Whitney, I am finally trying to figure this whole blogging thing out! WOOHOO!!

Now, a little update on my life right now. We have a precious 3 month old son, Landon. He is such a doll!


Here he is for his 3 month photo shoot : )


And here is my cowboy!

I am currently working PRN at the hospital and waiting to take my APN test again (missing it by 2 points has not been very fun). I am LOVING spending time with Landon. It's so fun! I never thought I would love being a mom so much, but when he smiles at me, it just melts my heart!

I can't wait to get this whole blog thing figured out. But for now, I'm going to bed early. Good night all!

Talk to ya soon-LIN

1 comment: