Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentines Day


I can't believe Jonny and I started dating 9 years ago on Valentines day : ) I have loved every minute of it!!

We had a great day together. We got ready and went to church . . .
My boys before church
Getting my kisses from Landon on Valentines day :0
After church, I went and worked out (I'm getting a little obsessed, but I love it) and then we went out. We went to see Valentines Day at the movies. I like it . . . Jonny . . . not so much. It is for sure a chick-flick, but it made me mad that the writers made my 2 favorite guys from Grey's Anatomy gay and a cheater . . BOOO!!
Then we went to Target and messed around . . . got Landon some summer clothes and then we went to eat at Powerhouse. Yummy!! It was good, hadn't been there in a while.
During our entire date, we did the Great Date Experiment. We did "tweek" it a little, but it was really fun to ask each other the questions. We learned alot about each other that we thought we already knew . . . but I guess we assumed we knew alot!! We will for sure participate in the other 5 dates.
Jonny got me a massage for Valentines! I can't wait to use it. And I made Jonny a book of pics from when we got engaged to our 3 year anniversary (Jan 6th, 2010). The book got in late, didn't get here till Monday, but he loved it! Yeah! I love doing these online scrap books. They are so much easier than real scrap booking and it is so fun!
Well, gotta go to bed. I'm worn out from dance class : }
Good night-Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment